jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010

MODERN WARFARE 2 wapon attachments:

MODERN WARFARE 2 weapon attachments:
HEY… today I’m going to be writing about mw2 weapon attachments. Have you ever been in the situation in which you are just you know, standing there and suddenly a random grenade comes out of nowhere and kills you? Well let me tell you I have and it’s not a pretty site. YES I’m talking about noobtubers, they are in every game and although you may be one of them I’m telling you right now you are a NUUB… I despise you people that use grenade launchers so horribly that I decided to create this… sorry I lied I don’t have anything but I will soon. You know that last time I mentioned some good and bad perks right? Well if you go back and look at my other blog post you will notice that I named ninja as being a good perk but why is it such an awesome perk? Because it simply outsmarts the… not so smart people that use heartbeat sensors.



Yea I remember those times when I was a level two and I actually considered this AWESOME when it was actually pretty dumb. I mean look at this, what is this a heartbeat sensor really? COME ON use a UAV for god sakes but not this first of all its for NOOBS and second.. yea well whatever its for noobs and simply don’t use it. Moving on I found probably the fakest attachment ever FMJ. I mean if you put FMJ to any weapon it won’t help at all I tried this with a friend… if you do not know what FMJ is it is an attachment which I don’t know makes the bullet stronger for some reason (I doesn’t really). So me and a friend tried this in a private match. We decided to try using the berret.50 (sniper rifle) against a wall without using FMJ so I hit him and boom I kill him… NOW let’s try it again but with FMJ in exactly the same spot. FAIL it didn’t get him I will be posting a vid about this soon so stay tuned but DON’T USE THE FOLLOWING ATTACHMENTS…
Lame attachments:
Noobtubing, FMJ, heartbeat sensor.
Good attachments:
Everything else!
THANK YOU SEE YA NEXT TIME AND PEACE OUT!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario