domingo, 19 de septiembre de 2010

mw2 perks for dummies.


Modern warfare 2
What is up Bloggers well I was thinking and since well, I need to add this every now and then why don’t I post about things i really love and so I came up with the idea of talking about video games, but not just any video games today and for my following Blogs I am going to talk about Modern Warfare 2. First of all what makes it so awesome? Now seriously if you have never played this game buy it now. No, I kid, but no really, it is a very good game and if you are not really into video games SHAME ON YOU. Ok so the main reason of why mw2 is so amazing is because of all the reviews people do on them, I mean once you play this game it is almost impossible not to like it unless you are one hundred years old and bald. Ok so now that I am done introducing the game let me talk about what makes up the game. YES you said it perks I mean the cod series has been awesome all the way but when they added perks to it, its just… better now. I know what you think, yes I know some times perks can be annoying. For example commando yes commando this goes to all you noobs that use it, DON’T do it God I mean Is it that hard?  Why did they even create it in the first place, you’re running around very happy and then suddenly a guy comes up to you a mile away you shoot him and WHAT THE… I’m not going go on but you’re dead because he teleported from Alaska to brazil in a second and knifed you. Use valuable perks like may I say, ninja I mean it is much better and it is actually a great perk. Another useless perk is scrambler guys just don’t… don’t use it I  mean my thoughts are that you actually get spotted easier with it than without it. Agree with me people come on you know that when you are running around and suddenly your radar goes bananas you’re like huh? There is a guy around here you look for him he is either camping with a sniper or just running around in circles. You kill him and TADA! Lessoned learned  NEVER USE SCRAMBLER NOOBS. Ok so this is it for today, thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed reading this and im also adding a little video in a while of me just running around with a sniper. Stay tunned…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario