jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

Me my Blog and my Boring High School

Me, my blog and my boring high school life


I study at an international school in Venezuela. I’m writing this blog because of an assignment in English class, not for fun…really. I’m a skinny kid, a little shy sometimes, but mostly I am very friendly, Although sometimes I can be very mean. I love doing sports such as soccer and karate but my best experiences have been when I go out hunting or fishing with my dad ( I wish I could do it every day, but, well I’m trapped in high school for the next three years of my life). I don’t get why they have to teach us how to do equations in school when they could be teaching us more valuable things like outdoor stuff or sports or cool hobbies, but NO they assign us a blog. But the worst part about this is that we have to update every week, when at the same time they send us a ton of homework and none of the teachers actually care if we are getting too much homework. But well there’s always a reason for all this nonsense I guess. Moving on, I want to talk to you about my favorite music, food, video games and all that actually good stuff. I can listen to any kind of music except classical music (It reminds me of school) When I get home from a long stressful hardworking day of high school, I just like to sit in my couch turn on my Xbox, relax, and play some good old “Modern Warfare 2” (the most awesome video game in the phase of the earth). Another thing I love to do is watch T.V but not just any T.V series, I watch “Two and a Half Men”. My favorite food is probably pizza but I LOVE steak. I have a couple of dogs, one is a golden retriever the other is kind of a mix between a Jack Russell and something else. I have about 30 birds in a huge cage at home (I know weird huh?) and a bunch of other animals I don’t even feel like mentioning now. The things that I mostly care about are friends but not really in the sense of having lots of friends, but, good friends.

The main topics I want to write about in my blog are probably about my hobbies and some freaky experiences that I have had while doing them. But I also want to write about things that maybe are surprising for me and other things like that so I basically don’t have a defined topic. I will probably also post things such as maybe new sports I’m trying or new places I’m going to visit. I don’t expect anyone to read my blog and personally I don’t care but it’s your choice if you want to read about a kid who is basically being told to do this by his teacher…but who know maybe I’ll start liking it after a while and have a certain urge to post things up (I really don’t think so).

1 comentario: