domingo, 3 de octubre de 2010

MODERN WARFARE 2 NUKE BOOSTERS

MODERN WARFARE 2 NUKE BOOSTERS:
Hey guys how are you doing? I’m fine thank you now lets get to it. Today I’m gonna mention 10 things that suck about nuke boosters, first of all what is a nuke/noob booster? Nuke boosters are online players, or gamers in mw2 that get tactical insertions as equipment and go into a free for all game. Once inside this game mode they look for each other and one places the tactical insertion and lets the other one kill him 25 times until he can get the nuke. Now sincerely guys I do have to admit that I’ve done it before but now that I’m 10th prestige (hacked) I feel bad for those noobish people that need to boost, so here are some reasons why boosting is bad:
1) It is like the word explains it (noobish)
2) you don’t get any personal pride after doing it (like anyone really cares)
3) it’s stupid and a waste of time.
4) it’s also a waste of other peoples time.
5) they can report you for doing it.
6) it’s not cool
7) people get mad and will no be very happy with you ☹.
8) you have to play free for all in which case they will probably find you and kill you.
9) I don’t know what to say
10) KIDS DON’T NOOBBOOST ITS WRONG AND NOOBISH.
Now that I’m done explaining why its stupid and boring and annoying and all of the above to noobboost, I am going to talk to you about another quick topic, ENEMY TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING ITS ALL OVER. Ok so yes I want to talk to you about some nuke tactics. First of you need a good straight forward class that you use to sit around in a certain area (camp) I recommend using the tar 21. Ok next for your killstreaks set up the following, harrier, chopper gunner, nuke. Quick reminder Never go for a nuke in small places with a lot of building because even though you get a chopper you will not be able to kill a large amount of people (you will be disappointed) go for nukes in wide open spaces such as derail or wasteland were almost none of the enemies are going to be under cover. Good luck and I wish you get your nuke :p.

1 comentario:

  1. ريفي متسلق كنت لاعب مدهش! رأيت أشرطة الفيديو الخاصة بك وكنت جيدة جدا ، وخصوصا مع السكاكين. على أي حال سوف أحب اللعب معك! الجميع هنا يلعب هذا سأضيف لكم وسوف نتحدث!

    ResponderEliminar