viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

Some recommended movies

Some recommended movies
I got this blog idea from yesterday, when I was talking with a friend about movies that we’ve watched so far this year, and I just wanted to mention right now that they are not all from 2011 and that I kind of stepped back In time a few years to watch past movies that sort of caught my eye or so to say. What I am going to do today is a kind of countdown from 5 to 1, 5 being a good movie and 1 being the best. Let’s begin. For number 5 I would say 127 hours comes in, personally I didn’t love the movie, but the theme was good and the acting was amazing(2011). At number 4 I’d say 28 weeks later comes in, the only thing I didn’t like much about this movie, was that sometimes there was some over acting, but it was a nice thriller and a decently scary movie (2007). At number 3 comes in RED which is based on a group of retired special ops soldiers which reunite once again to fight. It was a pretty both funny and entertaining movie, with great action and great comedy(2011). Number 2 I would say is REC, the Spanish original for quarantine (which sucked, apparently) this nonstop scary movie takes you to a level of freakishness beyond imagination (I almost crapped my pants) I believe this film was published in late 2009. For number 1 call me a baby but I chose toy story 3 this both sad and funny classic film took everybody back to remembering their childhood and almost made me cry (the only reason I didn’t is because my sisters where in front of me, and they were going to laugh at me…) (2011). These movies are all recommended for you to watch if you haven’t seen them already…  see you laters!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario