viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

Hauppauge HD PVR review

Hauppauge HD PVR review
Hey guys today I just wanted to mention that I just received a new product after waiting for about 3 weeks. What is this new product you ask? The Hauppauge HD PVR game recording system. In this Blog I will review the Hauppauge, what it comes with, its defects, and its advantages over other capture cards. The day I got this product I was really eager to test it out so I immediately hooked it up. I am running it on a mac, and since it doesn’t come with software you must buy Eye TV 3 which apparently is the only software that works with the Hauppauge. To download this you must go to the legato website and get it from there. Right of the bat the actual recording seemed perfectly fine, it was when I started recording in best possible quality that I started having a couple of problems. First off there seemed to be a huge 5 second lag between the motions that occurred in the TV and what happened in my computer. This persisted until I managed to fix it, these where only some default setting the device came with. A 2 second lag persists but that is totally normal with any capture card. The second problem that I seemed to be getting was that when I clicked aq couple of buttons t fast, the device wouldn’t be able to read the change in the TV and it would start to glitch. This only happened in certain situations though and never messes up the gameplay recording which is good. Apart from these small problems everything else about the camera was amazing, quality was HD (as expected) and the product is simply effortlessly almost perfect.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario