miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

MY SMALL VACATION

MY SMALL VACATION

Where did I go in my small vacation? Well although I can’t call it small but I can call it fast, first came Miami and then new york and although I couldn’t go skiing because of a snowstorm I sure did have fun because 4 days were added to my 5 day stay in new york making that 9 whole days in the big apple, but before I talk about that I just want to mention my stay in Miami and what I got for Christmas… are you ready for this? Xbox 360, some extreme headphones for the Xbox 360, and some awesome games for the Xbox 360. Just what I wanted, but now to be able to play with all my new things I have to get good grades and the problem is that I really don’t know what else to do to get better grades, I mean I try hard, what should I do? Try harder? Maybe… Well, now back to New York. What can I say about it? It’s my favorite city in the world, despite the amount of people that it has new york is a very cool city and although I’m not into those huge places were there’s so much to do that you can’t do it in a week, having more time at the big apple sure satisfied me… sure I didn’t get to go skiing like most people did, but I was able to see times square packed with millions of people. All waiting for the clock to mark 12:00 and then BOOM everyone went crazy. While in my stay we watched 3 musicals which all were pretty cool except for Mama Mia because that is just… I did get to see some hot chicks in the radio city musical and that’s probably why it’s my favorite one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario