domingo, 30 de enero de 2011

call of duty black ops

Call of duty black ops
Hey I’m back, it’s been a while I know, but I’m back and this time there’s a new video game I have in mind. Call of duty black ops is the new hit, following the previous games black ops has nothing to do with modern warfare two but instead this game takes you to the past and you start off in Cuba 1964, this first mission is based on one of the many attempts to kill Fidel Castro. Your name Is mason and you have been trapped by some sort of scientists which are trying to get a series of numbers from you, the whole game is about flashbacks you have while being tortured by these people. As I said you start of in Cuba almost 50 years ago when Castro was the most powerful. As the flashbacks pass you are put to do different tasks, and these tasks have varied years, for example in one mission you could be in 1978 and then suddenly back down to 1971. What I’m trying to say is that this game never stops being exciting because of all these weird twists it takes. I will not mention more because you need to try the game yourselves, but here’s the link to a little video. “the song has a bad word in it btw so just mute it if you care” (Ms. B)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario