jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

everyday routine

Everyday routine
Today I went to school had PE and we did some kind of challenge were we draw a card from a deck, and whatever number there is on the card we had to do that amount of pushups. If the card was black we had to do sit-ups if it was red we had to do pushups. In total I would have done 210 pushups and 210 sit-ups, but screw it I didn’t finish. After that I had math… math is certainly not my strongest subject and having the class I have well it will never be… after math came drama, o sorry I meant “theatre foundations 1” and then came ancient civ in which we had a test in which I failed in mapping but the rest was… good. Then came the afternoon, and today was a special one since I wrote this very much amazing blog post and also stayed in the library stacking up books (CAS hours) whatever… now I am at my place in what many people including the new york times newspaper say is the most dangerous country of the world Venezuela… and I’m happy. Once I finish with this blog I am off to read a book and then play Xbox 360… this is my basic everyday routine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario